Schluter KERDI-LINE Linear Shower Floor Drain with Off-set Drain Outlet
- Install at walls or intermediate locations.
- Slope floor on single plane and incorporate large-format tile
- Choose from two brushed stainless steel grate designs for a modern look or tileable covering support for virtually invisible drainage
- Choose from a range of lengths
- Accommodate any thickness of ceramic tile or stone covering
NOTE: Order might require extra processing time. Please contact customer service for further information.
Schluter-KERDI-LINE Linear Shower Drain System
Schluter-KERDI-LINE is an elegant, low profile linear floor drain specifically designed for bonded waterproofing assemblies in showers, steam rooms, wet rooms, and other applications that require waterproofing and drainage.
Shower bases must be sloped from all directions to point drains, therefore limiting tile selection to mosaics or other relatively small-format tiles. However, shower bases can be sloped on a single plane to the KERDI-LINE linear drain, which enables the use of attractive large-format tiles. KERDI-LINE can be installed adjacent to walls or at intermediate locations, further increasing design options.
KERDI-LINE is also suitable for use in barrier-free applications, including areas subject to wheelchair traffic, which offer unique benefits in both utility and aesthetics. For some, limited mobility due to disability or age makes barrier-free showers a necessity for access. Other homeowners want to plan for the future, ensuring they have an accessible bathroom that allows them to age in their home with security and independence. In barrier- free applications using KERDI-LINE, the large-format tiles on the bathroom floor can be continued onto the shower base, creating a seamless transition and furthering the open-concept design.
Available in three elegant grate designs: brushed stainless steel frame with closed or perforated grates for a striking modern look, or frameless tileable covering support to seamlessly blend in with the surrounding tiles. The grate assembly can be adjusted to a wide range of ceramic tile or stone covering thicknesses, while the covering support is placed flush with the channel body and can therefore accommodate any thickness covering.
Install KERDI-LINE adjacent to a wall or in the middle of your floor, it's completely up to you. This design versatility ensures that KERDI-LINE can complement any decor.
1 Channel body and support
- Formed stainless steel channel body with 2" no-hub outlet (coupling included)
- Channel body is available with either center or off-set drain outlet
- Foam channel support sets the drain flush with shower tray
- Integrated bonding flange with Schluter-KERDI collar ensures a simple and secure connection to the bonded waterproofing assembly
2 Grate Assembly
- Two brushed stainless steel design grate options: closed design or square perforations
- Two grate frames accomodate 1/8" to 1"-thick tiles
- Frameless tileable grate option provides virtually invisible drainage: suitable for any tile thickness
- Lengths ranging from 20" to 72"
for coverings with thickneses from 1/8" to 9/16"
for coverings with thickneses from 1/2" to 1"