DURAL Durondell Closed Quarter Round Profiles Beige Powder Coated Aluminum
Durondell Ceramic Tiles Finishing Profiles
Straight-Edge tiling profile for wall and floor
Made in Germany
Height: Choose from menu
Anodized Aluminum â€“ available in gold and silver
Powder coated Aluminum â€“ available in white, beige and silver gray
Please choose profile height from pull-down menu.
DURONDELL quarter round profiles from Dural were developed as a handsome edging profile for the corners of external walls. They are smoothly rounded and available in a variety of materials. Aside from their protective function, they can also be used for attractive design purposes. They are also suitable for use as a covering as skirting for tiled or carpeted parquet or natural stone floors. High-quality formed pieces are available for joining profile sections together.
DURONDELL aluminum anodized and aluminum powder-coated profiles are specially treated so that their surfaces are not usually likely to change. Visible surfaces must still be protected from cement materials. Items that scratch or scrape the profiles may cause damage.
- DURONDELL profiles should be chosen to match the thickness of the tiles.
- Tile adhesive should be applied around the junction using a serrated trowel. At outside corners of walls, complete the tiling of the walls first.
- Press the DURONDELL profile into the adhesive bed and align it.
- Spread mortar over the entire surface of the joint.
- Press in tiles firmly and align them so that they are flush with the top edge of the profile. Lay the tiles without leaving any gaps.
- Allow a joint of 2-3 mm (5/64â€ â€“ 1/8â€) around the profile itself.
- Then fill the space between the tiles and the profile with grout.
DURONDELL profiles do not require any special maintenance. If they become dirty, they can be simply cleaned with conventional cleaning agents. Cleaning agents should be free of hydrochloric and hydrofluoric acid and should not contain abrasives. Layers of oxidation on brass or aluminum profiles can be removed with brass polish, though it is not possible to eliminate such oxidation on a permanent basis. Cleaning agents should be free of hydrochloric and hydrofluoric acid and should not contain abrasives.