Mark E Pre-Pitch Shower Sub Floor Slope Pitch Extension Float Sticks -- 6 Outer Float Sticks to Extend Standard Sticks up to 72"
For goof-proof sub-floor construction
These Extended Sticks attach to the 7/8" end of the Standard Pre-Pitch Sticks to extend up to 72"
Includes 6 Extended Sticks, Tape, and Screws
Note: Pre-Pitch Sticks do not attach to the Quick-Pitch system
Mark E Pre-Pitch Shower Sub Floor Slope Pitch Extension Float Sticks
- Unique, stay in place screeding tool designed for use underneath shower pan liners
- Creates the proper sub floor pitch (1/4" per 12" run) needed to direct water flow towards the weep holes that are an integral part of shower floor drains
- Install this first before other shower installation products
- By having a pitch under the pan liner, water that passes through the mud bed is now directed to the weep holes instead of being trapped between the mud bed and the liner where many mold and mildew related issues originate
- The plastic Pre-Pitch sticks have holes in their vertical web which helps to act as reinforcement
- Easily cut with a hacksaw, PVC cutter or dry diamond blade
- For wood subfloors, Pre-Pitch can be screwed or nailed in place
- For concrete subfloors, use two sided tape
- Subfloor must be level, sound and properly prepared prior to installing
- Extended Sticks measure 7/8" to 1-5/8" taper x 36" long -- use with Standard Sticks